Shakur Stevenson signed with Top Rank, wtf

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mikey sitting on the sidelines was an atrocity

Ward did it to himself breh...there is literally no reason outside of the shoulder surgery why he sat out that long...it never came out why he didnt want to honor his contract with goossen either

Jr should have stayed with Arum...Arum already got more than his money's worth out of him.......he hasn't accomplished shyt since going to Haymon..waste of money there

All I'm saying is you can't have a blanket statement like he fukked up by signing a shytty contract. Y'all know how these devils play.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
So you're cool when Ward had to sit on the shelf for 2.5yrs? Same shyt w Mikey? Floyd? JCCjr?

yep. if they don't learn the system and how to fight it.....then oh well.

shyt im not getting paid from these boxers as a lawyer....why would I be worried if its not benefiting me?

its not like Stevenson didn't see what garcia just went through...lol he chose to go over there.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All I'm saying is you can't have a blanket statement like he fukked up by signing a shytty contract. Y'all know how these devils play.

Nobody is disputing IMHO the shadiness that goes on but if you didn't get trusted outside legal advise and professional representation......well fukk it it's on you. I mean damn nikkas was still signing to Don King...like Cloud and Steverne....how dumb can you be? This ain't 1985.

And Mikey did what he had to do just like Floyd, Oscar or anyone else....but if someone signed their life away in 2017 ( not like back in the day where it was the norm) it's on them. I love boxing but...with great risk is great reward. They gotta deal with it. Even nice guy DiBella is a shady fukk. It's their job and their teams not to get shytty deals. Cause as much flack dudes like Khan and Haye get for their diva attitudes....they ain't dumb and maximize and squeeze every dime. I commend those two dudes. Khan is like the 7th best WW and Haye ain't been relevant in years but dudes still wanna fight those two guys....

I boxing it's numero uno 1 all day everyday....I ain't never mad at a dude like Floyd or a lesser extent Cotto for being a prick....ain't no players union.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Mikey sitting on the sidelines was an atrocity

Ward did it to himself breh...there is literally no reason outside of the shoulder surgery why he sat out that long...it never came out why he didnt want to honor his contract with goossen either

Jr should have stayed with Arum...Arum already got more than his money's worth out of him.......he hasn't accomplished shyt since going to Haymon..waste of money there

Yeah he got the Nelo fight but Bob would never have put dude against Fonfara...he would have had dude against at best someone like Bika at 168 and got him a primetime HBO fight in El Paso....heck he had the GGG fight ready. Yeah the extensions were shady but he knew dude wasn't shyt.... And after Nelo beats the breaks off dude Bob will be like:yeshrug::manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
yep. if they don't learn the system and how to fight it.....then oh well.

shyt im not getting paid from these boxers as a lawyer....why would I be worried if its not benefiting me?

its not like Stevenson didn't see what garcia just went through...lol he chose to go over there.
Aight breh.

I think young makaveli gonna get the Loma style fast track. He's definitely going to be popular over here. Same w the young irish white dude. J prince and Bob Arum on the same side is kinda funny. NJ's 2pac gonna have everything he needs.