SHO 6/3 Doubleheader - Adonis Stevenson-Andrej Fonfara 2/Jean Pascal-Eleider Alvarez

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Stevenson has made himself a non factor w this jobber run he been on.

Ward is the man of the division n Stevenson got nobody to blame but himself be 40 years old having rematches w nikkas nobody wanted to see :gucci:

Win your fight and be shook to call the Gods name or even his leftovers in kkkovalev. :hhh: let that dude call him and monkey and never saw him.:hhh:

:flabbynsick: would be drop kicked him off Buick for that shyt and Stevenson shook to say his name.
Superman' defends his WBC light-heavyweight title against Andrzej Fonfara in Montreal, on Saturday night.

Ward puts the IBF, WBA and WBA 'super' titles on the line in the eagerly-anticipated return against Kovalev on June 17, live on Sky Sports, and Stevenson has already called out the winner.

sergey-kovalev-andre-ward-boxing_3951080.jpg

Adonis Stevenson wants the winner of Ward-Kovalev II
"My goal is to unify the titles with the winner of Kovalev and Ward," he said.

"I want the unification, but if not I'll make my mandatory. If Ward wins I want to fight him, if Kovalev wins I want to fight him. I'm ready
Ward vs Kovavev II: Adonis Stevenson calls out winner of Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev rematch

Called out the winner of the 1st match too

Ward responded that he wasn't interested :manny:

And we know the situation with Kovalev and how they avoid purse bids

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Let's dismiss Ward/Kovalev for whatever reasons for Stevenson..network/finger pointing etc

Why not
- Sullivan Barrera
- Beterbiev
- Badou Jack
- Cleverly

All should be competely makeable and if Stevenson can't get one of them he's a total joke....especially the Jack one.