ShoBox International 12/10 5:30 pm - Anthony Joshua vs Eric Molina - IBF Heavyweight Championship

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Finished watching this fight...all those times I said Femi needed to cut the bulk...dude was in there looking comfortable and composed....effortless performance..shown no struggle in comparison to another heavyweight champion out there:mjpls:..they need to schedule a defense in Nigeria in 2017..preferably against Parker or Wilder..get some unification going

About to watch chisora vs whyte

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finished watching this fight...all those times I said Femi needed to cut the bulk...dude was in there looking comfortable and composed....effortless performance..shown no struggle in comparison to another heavyweight champion out there:mjpls:..they need to schedule a defense in Nigeria in 2017..preferably against Parker or Wilder..get some unification going

About to watch chisora vs whyte

Chisora/Whyte was a good scrap surprisingly

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
You can laugh and make whatever face you want.. when Wilder's hand is raised in victory will you apologize???
you wasn't talking to me, but now we should apologize each other every time we trolling/playing the other during fight build ups? :mjlol:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You can laugh and make whatever face you want.. when Wilder's hand is raised in victory will you apologize???

Appologise? What are you on? :mjlol:Haven't we been here before when you were adamant pac was going to ko floyd :patrice:

I dont even think the AJ/Wilder fight will happen if Haye gets a shot at Wilder first :mjgrin: Both Haye and AJ KO wilder :mjgrin:, and you know it too :mjcry:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Appologise? What are you on? :mjlol:Haven't we been here before when you were adamant pac was going to ko floyd :patrice:

I dont even think the AJ/Wilder fight will happen if Haye gets a shot at Wilder first :mjgrin: Both Haye and AJ KO wilder :mjgrin:, and you know it too :mjcry:

Too bad they dont believe it.. cause last I checked niether one of them guys wanna step 1 foot in Deontay Wilder Direction..

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Too bad they dont believe it.. cause last I checked niether one of them guys wanna step 1 foot in Deontay Wilder Direction..

:patrice:

Wilders promotor said Haye isnt on his radar after the povetkin fight was cancelled:hubie:

Wilder still shook after getting his ass whipped in sparing a few years ago :mjcry:

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: