Shook Earl Hebner's hand last night...

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Just got back from my first TNA house show tonight and it was actually dope as hell. It seems like TNA crew goes way out their way to make sure every one has great time. The actual wrestling was ok some highlights were,

Austin Aries and Bobby Roode VS Magnus and James storm was probably the Match of the night for me. They got a lot of time and they did some funny comedic stuff(Aries moon walking to ABC-123 by the Jackson 5 was hilarious)

Seeing Tera cougar ass, she looks incredible for her age :noah:

Angle and Anderson had decent match.(Anderson did I'm a American mid match promo for us too)

The main event was wack though Hardy and Devon only went like 12 mins and they only used the cage like 2 or 3 times the entire match

TNA's house shows right now are miles better than WWE house shows. They give the fans about the same quality of in-ring action but they provide a more fan friendly show, where the people in the audience are just as important as the in ring competitors.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
TNA house shows are great i been to four and bound for glory in philly

mark out moments
- met RVD before before the show very cool guy took pictures hung out and this is when he was the champ at the time
- Brian Kendrick asked me where the smoke was after the show lol
- getting my TNA belt :birdman: signed by the King of Mexico and King Kurt the same day :ohlawd:
- Meeting Nero da Gawd in person :ohlawd:
- after a show in reading pa The Pope pulled up in his car and chopped it up with me and my boy talking about its was good to see his own people supporting him at the show
- during nero's heel turn i went to another show in rahway and instead of having photos with the fans since he was the champ he straight told everybody to go home and all i could do was :salute: buts the fans were :damn:

thats all i can think of top