SI: Floyd Mayweather highest-paid

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He had an AT&T commercial after the DLH fight, iirc.

Dude isnt that bright outside of boxing. I doubt he could get many endorsement deals because of his image, but he could def do a workout video like @THE MACHINE said.

shyt, Im sure he could start a boxing gear line.

Appears his team can't sell him properly.

Mayweather: So with not having endorsements, that don't define who I am. I look at the situation like this: Look at every athlete that has a large, long-term endorsement and tell me, have they been at the top longer than me and have they accomplished what I've accomplished? You look at certain guys, they got certain cases, they take a lot of losses and Nike endorsed them. Like I said before, I'm not just any athlete. I feel like I deserve to get the line this year. So I'm not saying that I don't want to be with Nike. I'm not saying I don't want to be with adidas or Reebok or Under Armour or nothing like that, no Pepsi or Coca-Cola, but you got to pay. You have to pay.

Read More: Floyd Mayweather on how to make -- and spend -- a buck - MMA - Jon Wertheim - SI.com

Reebok would be a good look for him imo. Would be amazing if he could bring that back.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't Floyd make money from Reebok? :yeshrug:

But I guess Floyd get to say what ever he want, because he doesn't have to live by a moral clause from a endorsement.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:heh: meanwhile in ufc
"When you sign a deal with the UFC and its parent company Zuffa, they control rights to your 'name, sobriquet, image, likeness, voice, persona, signature, and biographical material of Fighter and all persons associated with Fighter (collectively, the 'Identity').'

These rights belong to the UFC in perpetuity, meaning forever. The contract explicitly states that even death can't get you out of this deal."

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
If Floyd didn't talk shyt like he did he'd sell 90% less. No casual fans watch Floyd fight to watch him win decisions. It's all about marketability.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Appears his team can't sell him properly.

Reebok would be a good look for him imo. Would be amazing if he could bring that back.
Yeah man. They really should have at least a shoe deal.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90 mill damn

I'd love to be part of his team Mayweather Promotions - a manager or some shyt, nikkas be eating living that life

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If anything Floyd is the 2Pac/50 Cent of boxing (not to say 50 cent is in the same league as Pac :whoa:) but he is that nikka you love to hate. He's not popular, people watch him a) to see him fall and b) to witness greatness. :pacspit: at your post

PAC?!

Tupac went after the biggest rappers of his time (Big and Nas), went at their neck (pause) and didnt give a fukk about nothing. How dare you compare Tupac with a Floyd Mayweather who picks and chooses his battles:pacspit:

Floyd is more like a Jay-Z because of all the pick and choosing battles, but still being the highest earner.