Skits should always be separate from songs

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Not a fan of them being stuck at the beginning of a song. When albums started coming on CDs instead of tapes this practice should have been put to bed. You go to listen to “Kick in the Door” and it’s a full minute plus long skit attached to the song. Should have had it’s own track number.
Especially nowadays in the streaming era

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Not a fan of them being stuck at the beginning of a song. When albums started coming on CDs instead of tapes this practice should have been put to bed. You go to listen to “Kick in the Door” and it’s a full minute plus long skit attached to the song. Should have had it’s own track number.

TRUTH!!

"Kick in the Door" was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread. I hate when skits are on the same track as actual songs. We don’t need to hear the skit every time we want to listen to the song. I don’t know why people do this.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
This thread reminds me of why i stopped listening to Wiz Khalifa. His mixtape Taylor Allderdice didn't have skits but like some broken up interview sprinkled at the end of some of them. At the end of one of the songs hes giving an answer to something and burps loud af and im listening like why these nikkas aint edit this shyt out. Aint nobody cool enough for me to listen to them burp on a track.
Taylor allderdice skits were so dope I even remember the words to them as well as mimicking the burp :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yo Shameik just got bust 2 times in his head, God

is he, is he, is he, is he dead?!

There are few classics but that shyt is maaaaad annoying when you have a playlist get fukked up b/c of some skit in the beginning of a song