Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
this is actually the first rap battle i've ever seen and i'm obsessed now lol. i give this one to charlie clips
If this battle is what got you hooked, you are either 1. going to have a low standard for good battles or 2. about to be binge watching battles for about 3 weeks wondering how you've missed so much heat for so long

Daps
If this battle is what got you hooked, you are either 1. going to have a low standard for good battles or 2. about to be binge watching battles for about 3 weeks wondering how you've missed so much heat for so long

lol, hopefully 2! I dont know if this one was good or not based on the substance of the bars.... but the atmosphere alone with the DJ sounds, crowd reactions and the showmanship is pretty entertaining. i've seen some good ones so far with loaded lux and godiva.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
lol, hopefully 2! I dont know if this one was good or not based on the substance of the bars.... but the atmosphere alone with the DJ sounds, crowd reactions and the showmanship is pretty entertaining. i've seen some good ones so far with loaded lux and godiva.
Come to the Random Thoughts thread and lurk a while. A lot of fukking fools in there but it might help you pull random names to watch. People in there will help you out too.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Quick, somebody link him to Chilla vs JC or Rex vs Young Ill

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Didn't catch this at first but the very first line Suge spit was that him and Clips lost to Charron. Crazy, I would've never thought Suge would even say that.