SMACK/URL presents: K-SHINE vs DANNY MYERS | #SMACKVol1

Who won?

• Total voters

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
:mjlol: nah bro....i feel like Danny had some shyt but some bars didnt land or have that impact he thought they would.

i feel the same way. It's like he was too hype and couldn't get his wind so the punches didn't land like they could/should have. Felt like he was struggling to build momentum.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
:mjlol: nah bro....i feel like Danny had some shyt but some bars didnt land or have that impact he thought they would.

i feel the same way. It's like he was too hype and couldn't get his wind so the punches didn't land like they could/should have. Felt like he was struggling to build momentum.

Nah, Shine tried to reuse an angle that Danny did respond to and deflated all the bullshyt nikkas like to say to him. Shine tried and some of hit but I think Danny got that shyt. Better lyrics and he didn't back down when he got up in Shine's space.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this that feeling :confusedsurf:

We're under the impression, it's a risk to book him, cus he stay fighting
You slapt Charron, but Hitman diss your daughter, and you aint try it
I look in eyes, I see something there, but it aint violence

Any time he in front a nikka that'll KNOCK him or KNIFE him, K stay silent
:ohlawd:

- Danny Myers, Round Two

I got Shine in the first, Danny in the second, and a debatable third that I'm edgin to Shine. But neither of their stock should drop from this. Some of their best work in a while
Gotdamn. I gotta watch this lol