SmackDown finally going LIVE starting July 19!!! Brand split returning.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I heard a rumor that the planned WM main event is Reigns/Cena :francis:
That's all this is building the brand split for. If they thought the boos and crowd leaving during the main event this year was bad, wait until next spring when it's two guys the crowd never wanted in the top spot in the first place and is sick of/has been sick of since 2005 going against each other. They're lucky the citrus bowl is an open air stadium. That drowns out chants in my opinion. shyt could be Lesnar/Goldberg type reactions or similar to what Orton/Batista would have gotten in 2014

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: Bringing back the brand split they trippin this concept only made since when wcw and ecw first closed because of all the leftover superstar talent. One positive could come if they trully run it like a separate company but I have no confidence in this since they cant produce a good 3 hour raw with a united roster. Also one of the good things about smackdown with it not being live was that you could use the show to further develop talent but i guess they do have nxt for that now.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I wonder if they're gonna do brand specific ppvs again?

That'd be a great selling point to gain more network subs.

If they're not then there's genuinely no benefit to splitting the rosters as the same guys who were getting lost in the shuffle will still not be involved in major angles.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
The draft will take place that same day.

The destiny of all WWE Superstars will be determined when SmackDown goes live for the first time ever Tuesday, July 19, at 8/7 C on USA Network. A WWE Draft will be conducted by respective General Managers to select which Superstars will compete exclusively on Monday Night Raw or SmackDown.

For the first time in history on back-to-back nights, these two distinctive brands (Monday Night Raw and Tuesday’s SmackDown) will compete with each other for television ratings, live events and pay-per-views.

“This is an exciting new era for WWE in which we will yet again reinvent ourselves by creating a second night of compelling live television,” said WWE Executive Producer Kevin Dunn.

“We’re already hearing the excitement among WWE fans for SmackDown’s new live format, and our audiences are eagerly anticipating the live Draft and what it means for their favorite Superstars,” said Chris McCumber, President, Entertainment Networks, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment.

Where will your favorite Superstars end up? Find out Tuesday, July 19, when SmackDown goes LIVE!

Fukk you, Kevin Dunn :pacspit:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland