#SmokeSquad Presents: A Jackal on the hunt, and an Angel of death 1/28 SHO

Discussion in 'The Ring' started by mr. smoke weed, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Skip b

Skip b #SwiftSet

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Swiftset
    Coli Cash:
    $590168.00

No difference Garcia cant be gauged properly until he moves up to his real weight and will see if his power and timing carries with the weight; as far as Loma how he gonna beat Garcia when he has Salido problems, that fight is a waste of time IMO

2. HARLEM AL

HARLEM AL Your broad loves us......

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Harlem, NYC
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

I know I'm probably in the minority because I didn't think that card was all that. Definitely not better than the showtime card. That's just me.

Newzz and patscorpio dapped this.
  3. reservoirdogs

reservoirdogs All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Maybe they ended up being better fights but that's also arguable and entertaining brawl or not I'd pick LSC vs Frampton every day over both of the main fights from the HBO card.

I watched Berchelt vs Vargas last day, it was good but I liked LSC vs Frampton better

HARLEM AL and Newzz dapped this.
  4. GREENandYELLOW

GREENandYELLOW 2x...and defending

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

For whatever reason I don't particularly care for LSC's style, but he game planned much better and won easily vs. Frampton. I didn't score it, but probably had it around 10-2 for LSC. No idea how the judges saw it that close. Frampton just couldn't get inside LSC's reach and was never effective because of that. Didn't seem like Frampton was able to really connect cleanly on any power shots this time around. Would love a trilogy, but if Frampton can't adjust to the jab, I envision the third fight to be more like the second and repeating the first fight will be hard to do.

Mikey is fully back :blessed:. Love his attitude and not wanting any fights that don't mean anything. Would pick his vs. anyone at 135 and will favor him vs. anyone at 140...except Crawford. Crawford is a monster like Mikey and that would be a great fight, pick 'em matchup.

mr. smoke weed dapped this.