Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh:

Man what a difference 24hrs makes
That nikka on some LSD big homie:mjlol:
No difference Garcia cant be gauged properly until he moves up to his real weight and will see if his power and timing carries with the weight; as far as Loma how he gonna beat Garcia when he has Salido problems, that fight is a waste of time IMO

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
GB is still capable...that card they had on HBO on Saturday was off the chain...better than this one and i liked this showtime card..somebody there knows what they are doing
I know I'm probably in the minority because I didn't think that card was all that. Definitely not better than the showtime card. That's just me.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
GB is still capable...that card they had on HBO on Saturday was off the chain...better than this one and i liked this showtime card..somebody there knows what they are doing

Maybe they ended up being better fights but that's also arguable and entertaining brawl or not I'd pick LSC vs Frampton every day over both of the main fights from the HBO card.

I watched Berchelt vs Vargas last day, it was good but I liked LSC vs Frampton better

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
For whatever reason I don't particularly care for LSC's style, but he game planned much better and won easily vs. Frampton. I didn't score it, but probably had it around 10-2 for LSC. No idea how the judges saw it that close. Frampton just couldn't get inside LSC's reach and was never effective because of that. Didn't seem like Frampton was able to really connect cleanly on any power shots this time around. Would love a trilogy, but if Frampton can't adjust to the jab, I envision the third fight to be more like the second and repeating the first fight will be hard to do.

Mikey is fully back :blessed:. Love his attitude and not wanting any fights that don't mean anything. Would pick his vs. anyone at 135 and will favor him vs. anyone at 140...except Crawford. Crawford is a monster like Mikey and that would be a great fight, pick 'em matchup.