R&B Snoh Aalegra - ‘Don’t Explain’ EP (Prod. No I.D., Boi-1da, DJ Dahi, Christian Rich, etc.)

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

• snoh-aalegra-new-album-dont-explain-2016-4.jpg
A week ago, Snoh Aalegra shared a new song in support of her Don't Explain mini-album, "In Your River." Now, with less than 24 hours until Don't Explain officially lands on iTunes, Aalegra and company have made the project available for streaming. The "mini-album" features nine new songs from the ARTium songstress, with production coming courtesy of No I.D., Boi-1da, DJ Dahi, Christian Rich and more. The lone collaboration on the effort comes in the form of the James Fauntleroy-assisted "Charleville 9200." Don't Explain is Aalegra's first multi-track offering since 2014's Sunshine EP. You can stream the entire project below and get your own digital copy over at iTunes.

Last month, Snoh Aalegra returned with the announcement of a brand new mini album titled, Don't Explain. With the project arriving tomorrow on all digital retailers, the Swedish-bred singer—signed to No I.D.'s ARTium Records label—shares a stream of the 9-track mini LP.

Don't Explain features a collaboration with James Fauntleroy along with production from No I.D., DJ Dahi, Boi-1da, Frank Dukes, Christian Rich, and more.

Stream Don't Explain—including the lead singles, "Under The Influence" and "In Your River"—below and get it on iTunes tomorrow

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyone give her a run? How is she? I grabbed in your river from the iphone commercial but have yet to listen to more

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Anyone give her a run? How is she? I grabbed in your river from the iphone commercial but have yet to listen to more

Great EP.

I vouch for this one. It's dope.

It would be easy to compare it to Amy Winehouse, but it has a slightly different vibe. Like Winehouse with a small infusion of hip-hop/R&B instead of a straight Winehouse style throwback sound.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
It would be easy to compare it to Amy Winehouse, but it has a slightly different vibe. Like Winehouse with a small infusion of hip-hop/R&B instead of a straight Winehouse style throwback sound.

Cos she sounds exactly like her :pachaha:

But, obviously, that's a good thing. Amy had the GOAT voice. :banderas:

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Great EP.

I vouch for this one. It's dope.

Cos she sounds exactly like her :pachaha:

But, obviously, that's a good thing. Amy had the GOAT voice. :banderas:
Listen to "Home" :whoo: