So i made a thread for this local boxing dude(critiques welcome)

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just got into photography and editing. Local dude payed me 500 for a video. Since im new im looking for criticism on it.

What you dont like is what im most interested in. And if it was you would you be happy wit it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just off the top, more angles during the fighting action and more interesting shyt to look at during the preperation scenes.

Kinda like how music videos literally switch angles and perspectives ever 3-5 seconds

And there was something weird in the beginning... Like I think it literally showed outside the venue for .5 of a second... That was strange and distracting.

Other than that, its good so far. Im just nitpicking i guess. The fact that he had "Fillippiens 4:13" or something on his hat bothered me the most so far

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just off the top, more angles during the fighting action and more interesting shyt to look at during the preperation scenes.

Kinda like how music videos literally switch angles and perspectives ever 3-5 seconds

And there was something weird in the beginning... Like I think it literally showed outside the venue for .5 of a second... That was strange and distracting.

Other than that, its good so far. Im just nitpicking i guess. The fact that he had "Fillippiens 4:13" or something on his hat bothered me the most so far
Just finished this one.

Better?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Looks dope af honestly... I like the changes

Only thing I can think of is to have something dramatic (like dude hyped/yelling or something) or some dramatic action happening when the beat drops..

Again, not necessary but just something I noticed off bat. Everything else seems cool