So i saw a UFO on New Years...

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was pulling out the neighborhood and i saw these three pinkish orange lights through the trees.2 of them were kind of being still but the one in the middle was moving up and down till it finally got real close to the ground.I sat there and observed for a good 60 seconds.Then i pulled around on a street closer and these people were shooting fireworks in there backyard.And the UFOs were in the sky almost watching them.Then i said i'm getting the hell out of here and one of the UFOs left the others and was flying up in the air till that shyt disappear.Yeah i haven't told nobody.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw it was before i started drinking.I sat there and watched them play in the sky for a long time.When that one in the middle started going on the ground and sitting there thats when i said fukk this.I wished i had my flip but i left it at the crib.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I been seeing all type of weird shyt since the 21, real talk

I also have seen lots of jets making chemtrails on clear days clouding up the sky, like they are trying to hide something up there

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Naw it was before i started drinking.I sat there and watched them play in the sky for a long time.When that one in the middle started going on the ground and sitting there thats when i said fukk this.I wished i had my flip but i left it at the crib.

I wana believe you b/c ur geberally a good poster, but............

:sitdown::upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
subs

and I knew a dude that STAY'D claiming he had seen UFO's, dude went haywire shortly after, but I hear he's doing good today

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I saw one once as well, when I was about 14. I was down in the valley of the grand canyon, with my head sticking out of a tent looking up at the night sky. Me and my friend were just chatting shyt up when we saw it. A four pointed star wreathed in a ring of light. It stood in place and levitated for about 15-30 seconds, and then it shot across the sky- faster than any plane I've seen, faster than a comet. It crossed our field of vision in about 5 seconds. shyt still freaks me out. I'm sure it was a test plane or something, but...

:mjpls: