So i saw a UFO on New Years...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain haywire.

saying he could heal people, and that the ufo's kept contacting him,
dude got real "holy" and wannabe-esoteric, shyt was maad annoying

everyone around him claimed he had changed drastically

dude also had a ton of trouble with his baby momma, who suffered from some mental illness

anyway, dude started speakin in parables and shyt,
claimed he was a seer /rishi / saddhu whatever

now he kind of cris-crosses between this ^^^^ and "normal"

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iv seen a UFO once not a ship but it was a UFO ,but anyway i was fishing one night. i remember it like it was yesterday, it was a real clear night i look up and i could see what looked like a star moving I thought nothing of it maybe a shooting star it was so high tho it was small then it made a hard turn im like :ohhh: i keep watching and its makes another turn im like damn thats a UFO i tell my boy i point it out we watched it for atleast 30 min no plane could be this high and making these kinds of turns . i mean quick sharp turns . i dont really tell anyone about it because people are so closed minded but just having someone there to witness it i cool with it .

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I got something weird on camera as well but it's hard to see because it was at night. I saw one orange light moving slowly across the night sky. I think it was either a drone or UFO because I grew up around commercial planes and I know when one of those are in the sky. And our good family friends own a couple small Cessnas and shyt so I know what a small plane looks like too.

This was much smaller and moved a lot slower. I honestly think it was a drone but I can't be sure. I taped it but it was so dark that you can barely see the light going across the sky. Crazy shyt brah