So Juan Manuel Marquez says Floyd would beat Manny

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha :pachaha: read it before you hate. Damn Manny's sack got you blind, huh? Don't need proof, just facts that lead to speculation...getting hot in this thread?:whew:

that was a really good article. its going to be interesting if all these ariza trained fighters start having health complications later in life ie heart attacks etc (hgh permanantly enlarges your heart)

What we know for sure is that the number of dangerous performance-enhancing drugs available to athletes is growing daily; that recent developments have focused on making them less detectable and more powerful; and that the side effects are now often worse than before because the drugs are more potent.”

Then Homansky ticks off a list of negative side effects associated with steroid use by men: (1) shrunken testicles, leading to decreased sperm production and impotence; (2) increased cholesterol levels, leading to hardening of the arteries; (3) blood clots, which increase the chance of a heart attack or stroke; (4) kidney disease; (5) liver failure (most commonly from tumors and cysts); (6) hypertension; (7) gynecomastia (enlarged breasts); (8) the weakening of tendons, leading to joint injuries and muscle tears; (9) premature balding; (10) acne; (11) bi-polar, manic-depressive, and delusional behavior; and (12) uncontrollable violent outbursts (known as “roid rage”).

a lot of athletes about to get it one of these days over all this shyt...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
oh another article.... from yahoo this time.. Whats wrong, you cant argue your own point.. cant formulate your own thoughts.. just someone elses perspetive huh???

you type funny.. i believe your a faq., imma need you to take that Aids test.. post the results

All you have are insults. I post FACTS, not ramblings of a fan boy. You never refute me just call me "faq" for lack of something with meaning to post. I'm not just trying to have a meaningless convo with you, I want you to stop posting, and the bet will do that.

And sorry, I can't fulfill your fantasies of me being gay, far from it. I know I might type funny to you, it's all factual. Like the fact if we were face to face, not only would you not question me, you probably wouldn't make ANY statements period.:ufdup:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
that was a really good article. its going to be interesting if all these ariza trained fighters start having health complications later in life ie heart attacks etc (hgh permanantly enlarges your heart)

a lot of athletes about to get it one of these days over all this shyt...

Real talk....Ariza knows something. That's why he's not going anywhere.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would be shocked if ariza never put pacquiao and chavez jr on hgh cycles so they could move up in weight. pacquiao and chavez jr both have much larger skulls now than they did when they first started their careers and pacquiao's hands have been measured as being the same average size as heavyweight boxers. i cant make this up

people like ariza and these promoters only care about results they dont tell these fighters the risks of putting these kinds of things in your body. this shyt is basically pimping in the purest sense. ariza is not the one who has to live with an enlarged heart, he just gets to cash out his check when his fighter secures more and more ppv fights. he doesnt have to worry about getting a heart attack or a stroke out of nowhere in his 50's but we know hes not telling his fighters these kinds of things when he trains them

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
i would be shocked if ariza never put pacquiao and chavez jr on hgh cycles so they could move up in weight. pacquiao and chavez jr both have much larger skulls now than they did when they first started their careers and pacquiao's hands have been measured as being the same average size as heavyweight boxers. i cant make this up

people like ariza and these promoters only care about results they dont tell these fighters the risks of putting these kinds of things in your body. this shyt is basically pimping in the purest sense. ariza is not the one who has to live with an enlarged heart, he just gets to cash out his check when his fighter secures more and more ppv fights. he doesnt have to worry about getting a heart attack or a stroke out of nowhere in his 50's but we know hes not telling his fighters these kinds of things when he trains them

Well that would be up to the fighter too to be able to weigh the pro's and con's, but when you have a bunch of yes men around, and the world thinking you are amazing that must cloud their judgement. Personally though I feel you, just putting whatever in your body for a win is horrible decision making for your future....

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
All you have are insults. I post FACTS, not ramblings of a fan boy. You never refute me just call me "faq" for lack of something with meaning to post. I'm not just trying to have a meaningless convo with you, I want you to stop posting, and the bet will do that.

And sorry, I can't fulfill your fantasies of me being gay, far from it. I know I might type funny to you, it's all factual. Like the fact if we were face to face, not only would you not question me, you probably wouldn't make ANY statements period.:ufdup:

I say you're gay. an opinion... because you type funny... means there a high chance of you having AIDS.. I say you should take a test.. you say no

Floyd and his fans who suffer from the Mayweather effect say Pac was on Roids.. because he moved up in weight and continued whooping ass.. Floyd says he must be PEDs.. take a test Pac siad no initially..

in both cases You being gay and Pac on PED's.. There's no proof anywhere.. just "speculation" :youngsabo:

starting in 2005 to 2007 up until Floyd fought ODLH.. Floyd moved up 11lbs.. Runs through Oscar and Hatton.. and then runs through JMM.. seems to be faster and stronger.. the few punches that landed from Marquez didn't even make Floyd flinch.. and NOBODY SAID shyt..

Pac does almost the same thing except he moved up about 14 lbs in 2 years.. 3lb difference.. NOBODY SAID shyt.. until Floyd had the nerve to accuse Pac of being on something.. and because Pac said no he must be on something right:beli: wrong

you can post as many articles you want but you continue to fail to prove a point, because there isn't any proof.. just "speculation"... what your argument is based off of.. :dead: @ facts

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
I say you're gay. an opinion... because you type funny... means there a high chance of you having AIDS.. I say you should take a test.. you say no

Floyd and his fans who suffer from the Mayweather effect say Pac was on Roids.. because he moved up in weight and continued whooping ass.. Floyd says he must be PEDs.. take a test Pac siad no initially..

in both cases You being gay and Pac on PED's.. There's no proof anywhere.. just "speculation" :youngsabo:

starting in 2005 to 2007 up until Floyd fought ODLH.. Floyd moved up 11lbs.. Runs through Oscar and Hatton.. and then runs through JMM.. seems to be faster and stronger.. the few punches that landed from Marquez didn't even make Floyd flinch.. and NOBODY SAID shyt..

Pac does almost the same thing except he moved up about 14 lbs in 2 years.. 3lb difference.. NOBODY SAID shyt.. until Floyd had the nerve to accuse Pac of being on something.. and because Pac said no he must be on something right:beli: wrong

you can post as many articles you want but you continue to fail to prove a point, because there isn't any proof.. just "speculation"... what your argument is based off of.. :dead: @ facts

So FIRST you ask for articles, i give you that then you fall back and just want to "debate". Then you say some off the wall am I gay with Aids high school arguement, and I say "if i take the test will you take the bet?" and you ignore it. And didn't know Floyd "ran through" Oscar, I remember you saying Oscar won that fight.:stopitslime: Him AND Marquez went 12 rounds. Pac stops, Hatton, De la Hoya, Margarito, AND Cotto. Which one looks more suspicious? Floyd or the LIGHT FLYWEIGHT that started fighting at 105 pounds??:shaq2: