so now I guess we just need something on austin & taker now huh?

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
2 good ole boys from texas, working their ways up in the many territories of the 80's and early 90's.
Maybe some 1 has a box full of VHS homemade movies, with them boys speaking their minds in private conversations.
Growing up in the 80's here in dallas where it was predominantly white, racial slurs were abundant and very casual.
Only difference from then and now....is shyt today is so easy to throw out there for every 1 to see.
Imagine the fukkery jerry lawler would get today for his rant that 1 night at the Dallas Sportatorium on mexicans. Dude went hard and threw every racial slur out there. Granted it wasnt something he said in private, but imagine what his private conversations would be like.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
2 good ole boys from texas, working their ways up in the many territories of the 80's and early 90's.
Maybe some 1 has a box full of VHS homemade movies, with them boys speaking their minds in private conversations.
Growing up in the 80's here in dallas where it was predominantly white, racial slurs were abundant and very casual.
Only difference from then and now....is shyt today is so easy to throw out there for every 1 to see.
Imagine the fukkery jerry lawler would get today for his rant that 1 night at the Dallas Sportatorium on mexicans. Dude went hard and threw every racial slur out there. Granted it wasnt something he said in private, but imagine what his private conversations would be like.

Austin and Undertaker are two different kinds of white people. They don't even rep the same shyt.

Don't nobody give a fukk about no eses, Lawler said shyt on air over 15 years ago that would have him finished today...

Matter of fact, a lot of people said some fukked-up shyt...can't believe it's been nearly 20 years, though...and I still look like a kid, a disheveled one, but yeah...