So this pawg I used to smash turned to rap and modeling and got a new song out

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
WARNING: ears may bleed

Used to smash her on the reg like 2 years ago when she had long hair and look way better. Always knew she was a lost soul tho. I just kept her around for the puss and her dome game :manny:

I wish I had pics of her prior to her haircut (she's been rockin the Caesar for over a year now). A matter a fact, I posted a pic of her before on that :hamster: site in one of the threads about post pics of bytches you've smashed....

If someone wants to go find that thread, be my guest :mjpls::shaq:

:salute:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:wtf:

slap-o.gif

its blazo da gawd breh

So there isnt any :what:

555322240.gif

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
damn one of you coli nikka hit this bytch? i cant lie she got that amber rose vibe goin on

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
I been following this broad on instagram for a minute now. I'm salty as hell shes not following me back :to:
Blazo you the man, I thought I was the only dude who pulled stunts like this here but you :lawd: status

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
WARNING: ears may bleed

Used to smash her on the reg like 2 years ago when she had long hair and look way better. Always knew she was a lost soul tho. I just kept her around for the puss and her dome game :manny:

I wish I had pics of her prior to her haircut (she's been rockin the Caesar for over a year now). A matter a fact, I posted a pic of her before on that :hamster: site in one of the threads about post pics of bytches you've smashed....

If someone wants to go find that thread, be my guest :mjpls::shaq:

that video is a banger tho, she got a hit :dahell:

me and @Brooklynzson been poppin mollies vibin to this shyt in my chevy cavalier for the past 3 hours