So we not gonna give Danny Garcia vs Zab SUPA Judah its own Thread Bk vs Philly

manning2nicks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just got back from the fight - my goodness brooklyn was shytting on Zab something awful...booing him and bigging up Danny. but i tell you what zab came to fight, i give him a lot respect. It was looking like his typical shyt show of pitty pat jabs and not pulling the trigger - but as the fight went on, you could tell he had a plan. Because Danny was really looking like he was ready to go! he was getting caught with straight left hands. Great fight and overall great card by showtime - HBO better put something together!

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Zab performed well even though he clearly lost. But i just wish we could have seen this Zab years ago when he still was at the top of his game. If he had that dedication to his craft like Floyd and that focus on being the best Judah would have been a legend in boxing.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zab was shaky, but those last few rounds, he showed he still had a little fight in him left :manny:

The home crowd really rallied behind him :salute:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Just got back from the fight - my goodness brooklyn was shytting on Zab something awful...booing him and bigging up Danny. but i tell you what zab came to fight, i give him a lot respect. It was looking like his typical shyt show of pitty pat jabs and not pulling the trigger - but as the fight went on, you could tell he had a plan. Because Danny was really looking like he was ready to go! he was getting caught with straight left hands. Great fight and overall great card by showtime - HBO better put something together!

I just bought ringside seats to the broner fight in June there. How was the overall experience?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

the BK crowd is pathetic, I wonder what it is

manning2nicks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just bought ringside seats to the broner fight in June there. How was the overall experience?

I definitely enjoyed it man - Brooklyn was in the house i will tell you that. they had to break up a fight on another side of the arena but it was nothing crazy. with ring side seats, you'll be avoiding all that. To be honest the crowd was electric and very much into the fight, very knowledgeable about the fight game, which made for great convo though out the night. They closed off the bar really early though. I am trying to get tickets to that fight as well, that's going to be a good one. If I do purchase some - ill shoot you a PM.

manning2nicks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the BK crowd is pathetic, I wonder what it is

I think people, especially in Brooklyn Judah's home, have gotten tired of judahs act and they were definitely expecting the same ol same ol...after the last four rounds the boos changed and they even rooted for him when he asked the crowd if he should fight again - which i definitely think he should.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I think people, especially in Brooklyn Judah's home, have gotten tired of judahs act and they were definitely expecting the same ol same ol...after the last four rounds the boos changed and they even rooted for him when he asked the crowd if he should fight again - which i definitely think he should.
plus there are plenty of Latinos there and Danny is the up and comer

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I definitely enjoyed it man - Brooklyn was in the house i will tell you that. they had to break up a fight on another side of the arena but it was nothing crazy. with ring side seats, you'll be avoiding all that. To be honest the crowd was electric and very much into the fight, very knowledgeable about the fight game, which made for great convo though out the night. They closed off the bar really early though. I am trying to get tickets to that fight as well, that's going to be a good one. If I do purchase some - ill shoot you a PM.

That's wassup :obama: