So what’s the deal on Sea of Thieves?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
First off shame on you xbots for not having a thread on probably the first true exclusive in a while. Secondly did anyone play the betas? It had a lot of viewers on twitch but the hype has kind of died down. I’ve heard that the game will be the next big thing from some while others say it will be dead in 3 months due to lack of end game content /it’s basically no mans sky in the ocean.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First off shame on you xbots for not having a thread on probably the first true exclusive in a while. Secondly did anyone play the betas? It had a lot of viewers on twitch but the hype has kind of died down. I’ve heard that the game will be the next big thing from some while others say it will be dead in 3 months due to lack of end game content /it’s basically no mans sky in the ocean.
Theres already a multi page thread on it and its not an exclusive..

Sea of Thieves ..the new hype (PC/XBOX)

Hype is not dead. Its still in beta and only playable/streamable during the beta weekends thats why you dont see it on twitch all the time.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Theres already a multi page thread on it and its not an exclusive..

Sea of Thieves ..the new hype (PC/XBOX)

Hype is not dead. Its still in beta and only playable/streamable during the beta weekends thats why you dont see it on twitch all the time.

That thread has been updated since Jan. And the game drops this week and I don’t see anyone talking about it. You play the betas?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That thread has been updated since Jan. And the game drops this week and I don’t see anyone talking about it. You play the betas?
Nah i really only bought like 2-3 games since 2016 :ld: buying bad game after bad game has kinda jaded me or maybe my tolerance for incomplete bs on release is thin :manny: im also not a fan of the unlock system a lot of FPS have been using

Im old :flabbynsick: if i play anything its Overwatch but this game one my favorite games to watch on twitch

Game full of fukkery :lolbron:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven