So when does Mexico pay for the wall?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So your saying collapsing a economy right below us is a good thing?

Your potentially looking at a 100 percent narco state and the resentment could lead to terrorism

Your opening up a Pandora's box that nobody will be able to predict
No, I'm not saying a collapsing economy is a good thing. Im saying that Mexico wants to have good trade relations with the USA, and in doing so will need to make a few more concessions to the trade deals to allow that.

It wouldn't mean collapsing their economy, it means that the pressure that the government would get from their ppl is giving the US the leverage to make them pay....

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
No, I'm not saying a collapsing economy is a good thing. Im saying that Mexico wants to have good trade relations with the USA, and in doing so will need to make a few more concessions to the trade deals to allow that.

It wouldn't mean collapsing their economy, it means that the pressure that the government would get from their ppl is giving the US the leverage to make them pay....
Pressuring the economy means the Cartels are an even more viable employment engine.

Make the Cartels Great Again

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Did you go to high school?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
trump might cause so much chaos that the cartels might be able to truly take over that country. i know the government has been trying to fight them and their fighting a noble battle but this would tip the control of tthat country to the cartels for good

its only a matter of time before chapo gets out for good if that happens, were watching a country about to implode

:ohhh:

and i havent even mentioned terrorism

Cartels in mexico work for political parties

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
When you ruin their economy where do you think they will go?

:ohlawd:

How can a broke country pay you? :ld:

Creating instability for our largest border neighbor will actually cost us more than help us.

Guess @ThreeLetterAgency and his crazy ass posts about the intelligence community have taught you nothing

If they collapse a puppet government will be setup by the CIA and a new age of imperialism will start

:wow:

America wins again

Can't stop won't stop

Your going to get tired of winning

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yea but purposely collapsing a economy as leverage is going to end bad no matter what, theres no guarantee that they'll ever recover

and your potently allowing the cartels to truly take over
How does this have anything to do with Trump and he's not in office yet?

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

you sound like you never thought about this until you literally had to type it out :pachaha: