So who laid them eggs in Alien Covenant?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
That movie makes no sense. And this is coming from someone who may not be a long time fan, but, I've watched so many breakdowns. And it looks like Ridley Scott wrote himself into a corner. It's a bunch of stuff there just for you to believe it goes into the series.

Overall, it's a dope concept executed poorly.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Nah....the eggs that had the face huggers...how could David "make that" when the queen is supposed to lay those eggs....
Oh I thought you meant the mist stuff. I don't can't you apply this to real life? All cells come form other cells so how did cells get here. More than likely he just engineered some preexisting biological structure.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I have a love/hate relationship with Ridley Scott. One of the #GOAT directors but he has fukked up this franchise. I was actually looking forward to Blomkamp doing Alien 5 and writing off all the shyt sequels AFTER Aliens

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah....the eggs that had the face huggers...how could David "make that" when the queen is supposed to lay those eggs....
There is no Queen yet. The Xenomorph doesnt even exist in the timeline at the moment. He's been genetically altering species with the black liquid to create the Protomorph we saw in Covenant. At some point in the future, we will have a modern Xenomorph but that hasn't progressed as of yet. He incubated the eggs likely inside Shaw which is why she was all gutted up.