Social media fury follows video of dazed woman put out in cold by Baltimore hospital

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That's true. But the Democrats pretend that they do.
Democrats exploit poor black folk the same damn way Repubs exploit white trash...

This two party system isn't democracy, its nothing but well disguised hypocrisy...

Malcolm said it best like he always did...

Malcolm always had the right mindset when it came to black peoples place in American politics, black folk should abandon all political parties, and become a voting block, a lobby that confronts each party with their demands and the party that promises to deliver will be the party that receives the bulk of the black vote...The problem in today's political climate is the Rethugs are openly the party of the KKK so we black folk feel like we don't have a choice but to vote Democrat...That's a fatal mindset that keeps us victims, the Democrats will continue to take our vote for granted and nothing will ever change...This is why I kept saying how imperative it is to put our weight into establishing a viable third party...Nothing will ever change till we beak the system...

This is why I hope Bernie runs as an Independent in 2020...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really not surprised by this. A lot of case managers are under pressure to clear out beds as fast as they can. One of the metrics of hospital finance is average length of stay and patient cycle. A lot of hospitals will force patients and family to skilled nursing facilities before the patient is ready and many times patients gets worse and can even die. I've worked admissions and I saw this constantly
yeah i cant just throw these people under the bus like that, its easy to do from an armchair