"Somehow it went from 5 to 11 chair shots" - Mick about The Rock

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh I Love it, i think her first album might be her best :thumbsup: I heard that jawn sold 28 million albums
I just copped some Dreams Come True music, their producer made the first two sonic soundtracks :lawd:
Their albums from 1989-1996 are dope :ohmy:
Dope, bout to go see if i can find them now

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
why so many dudes in here so angry lol.bytch about me making a thread about wrestling in a wrestling forum bruhs.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
It got the point across which was to establish Rock as not just entertaining but a dangerous competitor with a vicious mean streak. That said, it's one of the few matches I won't watch

I think both cats got caught in the moment and blacked out.

Handcuffed with your arms behind your back being attacked WILL bring out your fight or flight kayfabe or not, as will swinging a weapon and being egged on by someone also in that moment of rage

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
we should have been talking about how shytty of parents Mick and his wife were. Him for thinking it would be a good idea to have his children in front at a match like that and her for acting hysterical like an idiot and scaring the kids.
Blood Sport - Mankind slammed By The Rock 11 Time…:

:francis: at Mrs. Foley

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocky is the GOAT, but I agree that it's fukked up for him to do what he did. That shyt was hard to watch. Learning that Rocky threw in extra shots leaves a bad tasted in my mouth, especially seeing that those shots were unprotected.