Special request (EMU Emulator X3)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Special request (EMU Emulator X3 vsti)

you cant find it anywhere. not even for purchase anymore. the only places that say they have it are bootleg places i would never trust with my credit card or paypal. i had emu x2. but now that i have windows 7 64bit, i cant touch any songs i've created using emu x2, since its a 32bit program only. sucks. i have a few bangers on complete ICE because of this.

so if any of the coli fam can find me a legit link with a usable version. 5 stars + daps.

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I use to see the ads in scratch magazine back in the days. You made beats with it?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to see the ads in scratch magazine back in the days. You made beats with it?

i had the original emu x1 then 2. then i upgraded to windows 7 64 bit. and realized i could not even install emu x2. i was all over the net and everyone said only emu x3 can be used on 64bit windows. so i went searching for that. this was like 2 or 3 years ago. i even had the cash to pay for the upgrade back then . not even creative or EMU had it on their website for sale. i hit them up on tech support and they said they no longer sale it, and didnt know anyone who did. i found some shady looking website that supposedly sold it, but i couldnt confirm if that site was real or fake.

the sounds that came with emu x 1 & 2 were serious. especially the real instruments. they sounded as good as or better then native instruments.