Spin-off.... Your All Time Favs...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
@LauderdaleBoss have me an idea and UAENO :pachaha:

List your all time favorite round and fight. Add video if you can. I'm doing mines from my phone so I'll add video when I get home.

I'm also breaking mines down a bit different and here's why:

Other than @patscorpio @SkiHatDaGawd @SuikodenII and @LeVraiPapi boxing is much older than the rest of us. :heh:

What I did was think about fights I've actually seen live and fights I've had to go back and see becuz I was too young or wasn't born. With that said. .. I'll kick this off right.

Favorite Fight I've of My Lifetime: Chico/Castillo

Favorite Fight I've Ever Watched: Thrilla In Manila

Favorite Round of All Time: Round 10 Holyfield/Bowe I. How Holyfield didn't fall on his ass is still beyond my understanding.

Please add on peeps. shyt like this is why we love this sport.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I wonder what I said that could have sparked this thread, but here it goes..

(This shyt is hard tho, cuz I got so many favorites)

Favorite Fight Of My Lifetime: Hamed/Kelly runner up......Bryd/McCline (I watch that fight at least once every year)

Favorite Fight I've Ever Watched: Hagler/SRL runner up Vasquez/Marquez 3 (Both of these bouts are what mega fights should look like or at least aspire too)

Favorite Round of All Time: Round 12 of Toney/Jirov. Roach telling James he needs to put Jirov on his ass and then Lights Out actually doing it. Steward losing his shyt ringside (Great memory)

and I'll just add a new category

Favorite Knock Down of All Time: Freitas hitting Barrios with that punch at the bell that made that nikka spread his arms like Jesus. I called that the Crucifix punch ever since.

How the fukk can you not like boxing. :what:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I gotta come back, at work right now, I'll answer later on

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Favorite Fight Of My Lifetime: Corrales-Castillo 1

Favorite Fight I've Ever Watched:
Merqui Sosa-Prince Charles Williams 1-2 not far behind...ill never stop singing the praises of those pair of fights

Favorite Round of All Time: The great Matthew Saad Muhammad surviving the most brutal round I've seen against Yaqui Lopez - Round 8; it makes no sense how he survived and came back to win it by KO late in the fight..God bless him

Favorite Knock Down of All Time: my Nigerian brethren Ike Ibeabuchi nearly decapitating Chris Byrd with a bolo..byrd in them days was hit hard to hit clean and i hated his style..so to see that punch land flush and send his equilibrium to the bushes ASAP was glorious:;runner up Hasim Rahman sending Lennox's undertrained arrogant ass to the bushes