Spot Open for 6th Year 2014 Fantasy Basketball League - Tha Slaughterhouse (Yahoo H2H)

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite

6th Year League... Serious Active Team Managers Only!!!

6th Year League

League ID#: 1032

League Name: Tha Slaughterhouse

Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/thaslaughterhouse

Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Wed Oct 20 7:30pm EDT
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Waiver Time: 1 day
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 5
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Divisions: Yes (2 divisions)
Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds

Roster Positions:PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), 3-point Percentage (3PT%), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

:bustback:

Last edited:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Coli Fantasy Basketball 2012
Head to Head
The Coli vs. SOHH (Old School vs. New Blood 2)

This will actually be a head to head league which normally I hate but I think having a head to head league with the two divisions (Coli and SOHH) against each other is very intriguing.

I know in the past I've always hated head to head leagues because it'd always be unlimited games and it would come down to whoever had the most free time to change their lineup on a daily basis would win. So here, if we go with a head to head league I propose an 82 game per spot limit that way if you want to use a ton of games one week, it could catch up to you in the end so you'd have to be strategic about it.

I have sent a few invites out to people I've played with in the past but am looking to do a 16 team league with 8 teams per division.

You can PM me if or post here if interested but I will not add you to the league unless I see verification that you've played in either a Coli or SOHH league before (doesn't matter if it's league A or B) and you've had "fair" success to at least show you're an active player.

PM or post here with any comments on suggestions, league will be first come first some based on who accepts invites and if I'm in a situation where I have too many SOHH guys and not enough Coli guys (or vice versa) I will have to unfortunately remove the last people to join the league where we are heavy to get balance between the leagues.

If we do a 16 team league. Still debating on how many active player slots. Might go with 10 (pg, sg, g, sf, pf, f, c, c, util, util) and 15 spots overall, although if I do that, then no injury spots.

The draft would not be until the week the NBA league starts, so probably between October 21st and 27th.

It will be an auction league, of course.

One year season, no keeper stuff here. That could change if there's a huge demand but as of right now, it's not in the plans.

Looking forward to a great season!

EDIT: Looks like there's no Yahoo max game limit for head to head leagues in basketball so will have to go with the once a week roster changes.

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Hrm.... tempting, not sure I need another league though.