Stephen Hillenburg (creator of Spongebob & producer on Rockos Modern Life) Passes Away at 57.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Dude created one of the GOAT symbolisms of capitalism in Mr. Krabs and I didn’t realize it as a kid :wow:

A lot of people believe that the main characters represent the 7 deadly sins:

7+Deadly+Sins+-SKC.jpg

:mjpls:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I found out he had ALS a year ago so I knew his days were numbered. It's still not something you want to hear. :mjcry:

Those early seasons of SpongeBob were from his vision. He laid down the blueprint and only cared about entertaining kids. :mjcry:

He was also anti-commercial. He didn't want SpongeBob pushing fast food on children, he didn't want any pop stars on the movie soundtrack, he didn't want to have a lot of guest stars, and he wanted to end the show after the first movie. :mjcry:

Then when he came back to the show, it was like the show made a comeback because people have been praising the episodes ever since. :wow:

He left behind a legacy very few people get to leave behind. :mjcry:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What does lust have to do with spongebob unless the show went off the deep end at some point
The man just loves everything obsessively, the point he’s let most of the characters beat his ass, lie to him, steal from him, he done let squidward, Patrick, and some jellyfish mooch off of him In his house, let’s mr.krabs basically take his whole check. He has an overwhelming addiction to please and gain adoration from people, he lusts for it.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The man just loves everything obsessively, the point he’s let most of the characters beat his ass, lie to him, steal from him, he done let squidward, Patrick, and some jellyfish mooch off of him In his house, let’s mr.krabs basically take his whole check. He has an overwhelming addiction to please and gain adoration from people, he lusts for it.
See man this is what is wrong with the world. A man cant even be a good employee, blow bubbles, and kick it with his snail without being called a simp. Yall gotta stop:stopitslime:

Nah you right tho. Fair point

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
See man this is what is wrong with the world. A man cant even be a good employee, blow bubbles, and kick it with his snail without being called a simp. Yall gotta stop:stopitslime:

Nah you right tho. Fair point
Lmao, but it’s crazy for how funny this show is it gets deep as fukk. Like as a kid you just think squidward is sleeping over after losing his house was just him having fun, so many off us watching that never thought we’d end up in the same situation (like me, almost damn near verbatim)