Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier champion vs. champion superfight at UFC 226

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
DC is the better fighter, but Stipe has been the underdog since he beat Werdum for the belt. He just finds a way to win.

But if I had to pick I’d go with DC. He’s at a different level than anybody’s Stipe has beaten. People would be have him in the GOAT fighter conversation if it wasn’t for Jon Jones.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
DC is the better fighter, but Stipe has been the underdog since he beat Werdum for the belt. He just finds a way to win.

But if I had to pick I’d go with DC. He’s at a different level than anybody’s Stipe has beaten. People would be have him in the GOAT fighter conversation if it wasn’t for Jon Jones.
Werdum lost that shyt because he was acting like an idiot. DC is gonna maul stipe if he doesn't get clocked by a random shot.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think Stipe is going to beat him though I take nothing away from Cormier and respect him for taking the challenge on.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
No wonder these belts mean shyt now. What's the point of having rankings if the number one contender isn't up next? You could over look it in one class but now it seems every belt is tied up with interm Champs or held up for "super fights".

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
SMH, I thought this being upped meant someone got hurt..............

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
DC is a hell of a fighter, but Stipe continues to impress me with his wins. Dudes a fuking grinder, and got a hell of a chin with good cardio for a hw.

I'm bummed as hell JJ is such a fuk up and got suspended cuz I'd rather see jj vs Stipe. I'd put money on JJ over anyone, but Stipe always proves me wrong