Study: the wave of hostility under Trump is going to make us sick

Gains

Superstar
Daps
nobody sweating trump except soft ass liberals and illegal immigrants.

dinesh_dsouza_rect.jpg

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really been feeling like my mental and physical health has been taking hit due to just the stress and bullshyt that's gone on in the past two days.
:snoop:

Every year its something, never-mind two days. I'm kinda numb to it at this point.

Daps
ITS ALL FAKE. PAY IT NO ATTENTION. USA IS IN LIMBO TILL EUROPE GETS ITS shyt STRAIGHT. THE WORLD US BIGGER THAN US WE ARE JUST A PIECE OF THE THREAD. CARRY ON WITH THE MONOTONY OF DAILY LIFE.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'll be honest, since Trump has been in office, I just had to dead twitter....it just became an annoying showcase of information peddled by white journalists about impeachment proceedings that go nowhere, just endless unfunny jokes, and just bullshyt connected to what Trump did today. My mental health would suffer if I had to look at that shyt everytday.

Like every Trump related tweet is crazy left people and crazy right people. :dead:

The alt-right and the Russian bots make it unreadable sometimes. :wow:

Twitter has ALWAYS been bad for psychological health. This is just making it obvious.

The entire format of Twitter discourages any sort of deep thinking, self-reflection, qualified answers, etc. and just rewards blunt rash attention-seeking.