Stunts, Blunts, and Football: The Official Pittsburgh Steelers 2016 Season Thread

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Ok we play man coverage and who the fukk is sticking Edelman and Hogan on those crossing routes from the slot positions?? So now you have them both running free with the other DBs backed turned in man coverage. I'm not convinced that was the answer either you have to have the players to play man too..

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Ok we play man coverage and who the fukk is sticking Edelman and Hogan on those crossing routes from the slot positions?? So now you have them both running free with the other DBs backed turned in man coverage. I'm not convinced that was the answer either you have to have the players to play man too..
I think you put Justin Gilbert on the field to help on Hogan. They had him help on Kelce in the first Cheifs game:yeshrug: Hogan even said after the game they specifically prepared for our zone D.
WR Chris Hogan Says Patriots Knew Steelers Defense Would Play A Lot Of Zone - Steelers Depot
“We knew that they were going to be playing a lot of zones and that just goes back to all the preparation that we put in during the week,” Hogan said. “We put in our game plan (which) was to beat zone. And (offensive coordinator) Josh (McDaniels) made some really good calls and Tom (Brady), and the offensive line gave him some time and he found the open guy.”
Gotta try something different.

Daps
hes gonna have a huge year if he can actually stay on the field. Wouldnt surprise me if he has better numbers than ab