Surprised we not doing a prince sample tribute in here

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Because cats don't care about legends breh.

Remember it wasn't too long ago that @bigrodthe1 tried to do a sample flip for Earth Wind and Fire and that thread went double wood.

If anybody wants to start up a thread for it, I'll sticky it. I have no problem with the idea and think it's dope.

jayopp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey Zoo
I was just messin round nd although it aint finished (no drums) nd i probably will just delete it its kinda cool. I would have picked out some better sounds but I was in a rush to actually finish something nd i still did not. These r the same melodies as i believe his song Diamonds.

Last edited:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I was just messin round nd although it aint finished (no drums) nd i probably will just delete it its kinda cool. I would have picked out some better sounds but I was in a rush to actually finish something nd i still did not. These r the same melodies as i believe his song Diamonds.

This is DOPE!!!

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio

yeah this is nice fam,

Here is a quick flip I did, it prolly won't be up for long due to copyright laws

jayopp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey Zoo
Here is a quick flip I did, it prolly won't be up for long due to copyright laws

[/QUOTE]

This so fckin fresh the percs rollin at the end of the bars give a crazy vibe