Swift hook knock ya eyebrows off..Right Cross only takes one time: Garcia vs Thurman 147 unification

What happens??

• Total voters

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
dont know if 2nd fight would do as big. it was big because it was kinda historic the first time around. the problem is, although it wasnt a dull fight, it was boring and anticlimactic is spots, thanks to Thurman doing a lil too much running. still, a rematch right now would do good enough numbers to warrant it.
I think we are a little blinded of our own expectations, cause we, boxing heads knew well both fighters, as I saw casuals mostly liked it. They were like "Floi ran so much, deez guys finally throw some leather"... :yeshrug: So ironically this fight probably was more compelling to the casuals than to us. :mjlol: which is not a problem btw cause we can handle if something isn't a slugfet or a highly dramatic fight but casuals turn off and write shyt if they don't have their way.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Mayweather lowkey set up boxing's come back with annoying the hell out of the casuals with his spoiler style dominations that now everything seems super entertaining to them compared to him :dead:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:whew: Lubin dipped then slumped his ass. The latina in orange facial expression was funny.

The thicc ass thots DSG took pics wit, I know @#SOG_soldier would say plot/type some foul shyt :dead:

Thurman was throwin wild in the 1st rd, gotta finish the rest later. Spence better not take Brook lightly or get robbed/outboxed