Taking a 'Gap Year' Before College Is a British Tradition That's Becoming a Big Trend In The US

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I essentially took a semester off and I wouldn't recommend a year off if you are going to college for engineering or something else math intensive. The last thing you want is to chill for a year then get smacked with calculus 2 or physics.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I essentially took a semester off and I wouldn't recommend a year off if you are going to college for engineering or something else math intensive. The last thing you want is to chill for a year then get smacked with calculus 2 or physics.
Classes should be available online.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
What does this have to do with the topic?
Even though children not take a year off, I believe education should be easily all around the globe. You can be in Timbuktu and still be able to take a class. I also believe classes should be offered all year long as opposed to the spring/fall/summer courses.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Even though children not take a year off, I believe education should be easily all around the globe. You can be in Timbuktu and still be able to take a class. I also believe classes should be offered all year long as opposed to the spring/fall/summer courses.

That has nothing to do with the topic or what i posted.

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can refresh yourself using an online class is what I think he's implying.

I think it's even more important for Americans to take a gap year because once you start working only get 2 weeks off a month, so you're not going to see much of the world for many years.