Tank Davis SMOKES Lomachenko- The Most Feared Welterwelt Today

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
He said it so quick..didnt think twice about it. Spence is funny:laugh:..he has hinted in other interviews he dont really buy into the Loma hype.

spence is a god damn breast but i think loma would box circles round tank

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m sure he’s saying that cuz Davis is his friend.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't buy into Davis. He seems like the type that once they get that first loss they go down hill, but we just got to wait and see

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Asking fighters' friends is pretty much like asking coaches of fighters when it comes to fight predictions. You know what you will get before you asking the question. They still do it cause "Spence said..." still generates many clicks in boxing circles but that's only why basically... Nobody expects an objective opinion so there's no point in asking, really.

Tank wouldn't be defenseless, he is unorthodox and powerful enough to be a constant threat to Loma but Loma is unorthodox as hell too and at this point when Lomachenko's athleticism is still not faded I think Loma would win a comfortable decision at the end. Tank would probably still do better than most Loma opponents, I think he wouldn't get knocked out and he would win like 3 or 4 rounds.