Tariq Nasheed exposes Racist White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon's favorite book #GOAT EPISODE

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Okay, then I need to be fair and fall back. Admittedly I'm not a fan, and feel like he's hustling folks at times, but fair is fair.

spared you a neg but you gonna hold this ignore. judging by your posts you just came in here to hate for the sake of hating because the information in the video wasnt some devious hustle it was beneficial for black people. So farewell. dont bother replying.
:umad::camby:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
spared you a neg but you gonna hold this ignore. judging by your posts you just came in here to hate for the sake of hating because the information in the video wasnt some devious hustle it was beneficial for black people. So farewell. dont bother replying.
:umad::camby:

:russell::youngsabo:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjpls:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/polit...ng-prediction0706AMVODtopLink&linkId=35482052

King concluded the interview by recommending that listeners read the novel, "The Camp of the Saints," by French author Jean Raspail, a book about Europe being overcome by immigrants which has also frequently been referenced by top Trump adviser Steve Bannon. The book has been criticized as presenting a racist view of immigration.

this dude Steve King actually promoted CAMP OF THE SAINTS :damn: