Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are doing y'all thing. Good song, I just wish the piano loop switched up at some point during the song.

Or even if the part at the end was in the middle of a verse... then the beat comes back in and you're spitting at full energy again.

Or pull the beat out for the 2nd repeat of the hook and just bounce with it then drop it again for the 2nd verse.

Still an enjoyable listen either way, good work.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You guys are doing y'all thing. Good song, I just wish the piano loop switched up at some point during the song.

Or even if the part at the end was in the middle of a verse... then the beat comes back in and you're spitting at full energy again.

Or pull the beat out for the 2nd repeat of the hook and just bounce with it then drop it again for the 2nd verse.

Still an enjoyable listen either way, good work.
Appreciate that critique, I have another song I may try that on that sounds a little similar :jbhmm: appreciate the love brehs

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Beat sounds like Evil Dee had a dream he made trap music

haha, i was thinking kinda the same thing. reminds me of some shyt Blu & Exile would do if they fukked with the trap cadence.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna lie, I came in here to say "Do you want me to shyt on it if it's wack?" :usure:

But this shyt is actually good, even though I'm personally not really feeling the beat like that, but the rapping is good.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The piano loop seems gratuitous but otherwise shyt was decent. First guy especially floated on the beat.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The piano loop seems gratuitous but otherwise shyt was decent. First guy especially floated on the beat.
Oh it’s lit I’m the first guy :blessed: Preciate the critiques my brothers.
Hopefully after I win this battle I can get a bullpen tryout :blessed:
These new dudes they got aint that good :blessed: