Teens mock drowning man while filming

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to sound :flabbynsick: w/it(I'm a young boul myself), but social media is ruining some people
I saw a man straight up collapse on the ground convulsing, we rush over to ask if he was alright and call an ambulance, but before we could get to him some girls walk by and start recording that shyt laughing :what:
We had to chase them away and holler at them to stop from across the street, like do yall even have a heart? :pacspit:
Snapchat and Instagram have made some of yall straight up:demonic:
:scust:
People always been wicked, social media increases the visualisation :hubie:

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Cs the lack of love for this whole social media generation/culture.
Cant stand it myself.
As idiotic as those teens are i dont think its wise to send them to jail for this as it can open up a huge can of worms.
Maybe put them on a community service type of program or something

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
They probably cant swim either.

My first near death experience came saving a drowning man that jumped ofd a diving board but couldnt swim :snoop: . Dude climbing on me like a fukkin ladder. Im inhaling all kinds of water. I wanted to fukking kill that faggit after i was necessitated.

Sounds like only one of the kids here was heartless and the others just faked not caring.

The imagery got me lmao .

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
in regards to the topic, about 18 years ago me and 3 friends had to make a small stop in Massachusetts and we witnessed somebody getting robbed and one of my friends had a camera. At the time the good samaritan law was just put into place and we spent a year in prison because we didn't do anything

I find it fukked up you went to jail for that.