The 2014 Baltimore Ravens offseason thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Another case of the Baltimore Mis-behavens

but nah, dude prolly should have listened to the cops but this is such a non news story
man fukk the police

Its not against the law to hold a chicks hair while she throws up in a sink

Police just abusing their power like they always do

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Yeah they stay on some bullshyt that's why I keep my ass out of the county

I swear every time I go out there I get pulled over and these nikkas want to search my car and all types of dumb shyt.

They really think every nikka is a criminal in the county :snoop:
Smh I know. I live out here and u sorta have to learn how to watch ya speed on the hot streets where they like lurking. U should go to the new theater out Towson tho. The shyt is state of the art and it was a ton of whores out

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Jimmy Smith got a big ego problem...dis dates back 2 colorado...no suprise here

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they stay on some bullshyt that's why I keep my ass out of the county

I swear every time I go out there I get pulled over and these nikkas want to search my car and all types of dumb shyt.

They really think every nikka is a criminal in the county :snoop:

probably just you , bruh lol. my black ass lived in Randallstown and Owings Mills for the first 20some odd years of my life....never had any issue and I was chromed up at one point mid 2k.

only had that sh!t you speak of happen out of state as in SW Virginia and down into the carolinas.

only cops in the b-more suburbs that ever tailed me etc was in Howard county. maybe it's a towson thing since I never really been though towson outside of hopping off the beltway and going to the mall or running up to towson university.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
probably just you , bruh lol. my black ass lived in Randallstown and Owings Mills for the first 20some odd years of my life....never had any issue and I was chromed up at one point mid 2k.

only had that sh!t you speak of happen out of state as in SW Virginia and down into the carolinas.

only cops in the b-more suburbs that ever tailed me etc was in Howard county. maybe it's a towson thing since I never really been though towson outside of hopping off the beltway and going to the mall or running up to towson university.
randallstown is cool.they got alot of nikkas out there so i guess theyre used to seeing nikkas.Never fukked with Owings Mills unless i was hitting the mall so i cant speak on them

the spots i was mainly talking about was Townson,Lutherville,Tomonium,Cockeysville....basically that whole stretch of York Rd(and the streets around it) that runs all the way out Hunt Valley