The Cloakroom DC *dmv*

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
My fellow DMV brehs, has anyone heard or been to this place? http://www.cloakroomdc.com

I don't usually fukk with dc strip clubs but it's new down on K st..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Proper attire? :childplease: I'll pass
lap dances are best while wearing slacks..... However you cant get lap dances in dc so fukk that. they are aiming for the businessmen who wear suits to work

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Proper attire? :childplease: I'll pass

lap dances are best while wearing slacks..... However you cant get lap dances in dc so fukk that. they are aiming for the businessmen who wear suits to work
I'm not going to any strip club on K street breh. That means i'll be paying hooker prices for no sex. I know they'll be nothing but cokehead anorexics. Plus, no lap dances???:camby: Give me a ratchet strip club in PG County

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
LOL. I was thinking about working there. A custie told me I should head over there but I haven't made it out yet. I know at least one chick who works there.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm not going to any strip club on K street breh. That means i'll be paying hooker prices for no sex. I know they'll be nothing but cokehead anorexics. Plus, no lap dances???:camby: Give me a ratchet strip club in PG County
:laff:

I went to Archibald's once. :dahell:

I got plastered, but them chicks all looked like recovering meth addicts. It was only 1 big bootied black chick in there :takedat: I gave her all my money :blessed: