• Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He HAS said this, though. :heh:
ive never heard him say that but then again I'm not a super stan who follows his every move so it'd probably serve him well to say it on a large platform instead of allowing the general public to assume Hillary beats him easily in foreign policy

You can't have it both ways either he talks about foreign policy or he doesn't even want to mention it, you know, like the guy you dapped said

But I salute your heavy interest in American politics, keep it up

CHL

Superstar
Daps
ive never heard him say that but then again I'm not a super stan who follows his every move so it'd probably serve him well to say it on a large platform instead of allowing the general public to assume Hillary beats him easily in foreign policy

You can't have it both ways either he talks about foreign policy or he doesn't even want to mention it, you know, like the guy you dapped said

But I salute your heavy interest in American politics, keep it up
He said it in one of the debates. That the US should be a part of a Middle East coaliton and should support their "Arab allies" in dealing with the situation

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's kind of stupid. You can't avoid issues because you don't want to talk about it :mjlol:

Do you think avoiding Isis is going to make the radicalization stop?

You got it wrong. He's avoiding the discussion because on the list of things he'd like to discuss that is very low. When he's asked on it he'll discuss it briefly but I actually agree, ISIS is not a big deal. Some have bought into the fearmongering but that's all it is.. so two people shot up their workplace and they had very minor ties to ISIS, big fukking deal. :francis:

On the list of issues I want discussed it's very low. If someone thinks it's a big deal then they can go hop on the GOP's nuts :manny: