Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Stay posted I will up some gifs, to show you this ass whipping give me about 20 min:demonic:

nikka I could give 2 fukks what you post up. That ain't gon make any difference in what I know I saw during that fight. You and ya man's could continue this circle jerk with Floyd. I could understand if I was saying the fight was close or that Canelo should have won and nikkas started biting my head off, but you got nikkas going bananas just because I said it wasn't some brutal ass whipping. Like really. You know you some super stan if you arguing about how bad Floyd beat somebody. :snoop:

I swear there needs to be a separate stickied thread about Floyd so all you non boxing nikkas can just congregate and worship that nikka.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:damn:

@Skip b knows Pauletta lost that fight.....he just hates Broner.

The Duran = Mayorga, Manny going life and death with Cotto, and Dawson not being the man at that time is indefensible though:ufdup:

Yeah, but that's the thing breh. It starts off as hate until gradually the nikka starts believing his nonsense. This the same nikka that said Manny ain't look good against Rios, when in fact Manny beat Rios down worse than Floyd beat Canelo.

If Broner beats the shyt out of Madonna 2morrow and gets a late stoppage, but loses 1 round or gets rocked, he'll fukking say Broner struggled or looked bad when everybody else understands that not every fight is perfect and Maidana is in fact a live opponent.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:snoop: If you call Floyd's performance against Canelo shytting on somebody so hard, then that's on you. I just happen to know better. Alvarez's face told the story. Dude was hardly even touched up......
So is this supposed to be competitive:what:

goyE.gif

goyr.gif

goys.gif

goyt.gif

goyu.gif

goyv.gif

goyw.gif

goyx.gif

goyy.gif

goyz.gif

goyA.gif

goyB.gif

goyC.gif

goyD.gif

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The Paulie/Broner fight has been argued to ad naseum :snoop:

Just stop, brehs
I just cant stand down there when Paulie clearly I mean clearly won the 1st 5/6 rounds, all Broner could hope for was a draw there. Shake my damn head everytime Showtime show highlights of that fight showing the same damn Broner punch over and over from like 4 different angles..............:snoop:

And the thing is check my prediction I expected Broner to spark him, I just have to call it like I see it, no spin, none of that.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So Manny gettin robbed by both Bob and Michael Koncz? :wow:
He allowed Arum to play his game to a degree cause he aint want a Mayweather match, but Mayweather told him specifically about Koncz shrewd ass, Manny don't listen though