The Combat Jack Show - The Ben Baller & Boaz Episode

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
CombatJack said:
Ben came out the gate talking. He spent the first 45 minutes talking bout when he played football and it went no where. We ended up having to do major surgery on this episode. Maybe the edits make it sound like I'm in interrupt mode but this was a mess of an interview initially. Our producer Jonathan Mena mod def had to put the knife to this one.

listening to it now finally, dude has some interesting stories but he can't tell a story to save his fukkin life. he skips over mad info, mixes people up and just rambles on half the time instead of telling the story.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Good listen even though the timelines were fukked and I still don't really understand what his specific contributions were.. He's an entertaining character to listen to and has some good stories..

Premium Pete is probably a good guy but he's pretty much useless in these interviews.. He's not even Ed McMahon status..He just gets a last question at the end, where he asks something that has already been answered during the interview in a painfully long winded way...

licktheballs

Wu-Tang Stan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good listen even though the timelines were fukked and I still don't really understand what his specific contributions were.. He's an entertaining character to listen to and has some good stories..

Premium Pete is probably a good guy but he's pretty much useless in these interviews.. He's not even Ed McMahon status..He just gets a last question at the end, where he asks something that has already been answered during the interview in a painfully long winded way...
premium was better in a group session when he can just jump in (pause) and say something

nowadays he doesnt say unless its on some jail shyt

licktheballs

Wu-Tang Stan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a dope episode, dude had a ton of stories even if he was all over the place

nice to hear the sement on boaz, his music sounds real dope