The Death of the UFC

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whatever state the UFC is in right now...it's in a much better place than boxing. The talk was premature during the Mayweather-Pacquiao era, but it's finally & clearly usurped boxing as the #1 combat sport.

Their #1 draw does 1+ Million ppv buys with every outing. While the #1 fight to be made in boxing (GGG-Canelo) might not even do a million buys. And now boxers have to namedrop the UFC's #1 draw just to get some press & attention like they used to do with Mayweather :mjlol:

Boy how the tables have turned...

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Whatever state the UFC is in right now...it's in a much better place than boxing. The talk was premature during the Mayweather-Pacquiao era, but it's finally & clearly usurped boxing as the #1 combat sport.

Their #1 draw does 1+ Million ppv buys with every outing. While the #1 fight to be made in boxing (GGG-Canelo) might not even do a million buys. And now boxers have to namedrop the UFC's #1 draw just to get some press & attention like they used to do with Mayweather :mjlol:

PAC vs Vargas and kkkovalev vs Ward combined couldn't even do 400k fukking bisping bum ass almost did that himself on a throwaway card. Pretty Boy Loma can't draw flies to shyt same with my nikka T-Craw. Them ESPN cats buried the press conference fukkery last night when I got home pretty called them 2 nobodies. Every time I go out to a bar and talk or ask bout shyt when I say fight 9 out of 10 say UFC boxing cards aren't even picked up by any places around here anymore they show every UFC card though. If UFC is dying then boxing is fukking brain dead and I like both but I'm just being honest all these cats like Garcia Canelo GGG Broner Ward ain't popping like that all with anyone who is a sports fan bytches like Holly Holm more over than all of them which is a damn shame. Boxing gotta do better job putting cats over with the general only one who creates any buzz is Floyd he milked it for all it's worth and damn near killed it at the same time haha

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
very true and often overlooked

the comparison would be legit if one promoter in boxing would have all the power :yeshrug:
Or at least collaborate :snoop: it's annoying because people play this duck duck goose games for the sake of their rep not their health. But then again we ain't seen no beasts (excuse my language mike) like that since Tyson.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
PAC vs Vargas and kkkovalev vs Ward combined couldn't even do 400k fukking bisping bum ass almost did that himself on a throwaway card. Pretty Boy Loma can't draw flies to shyt same with my nikka T-Craw. Them ESPN cats buried the press conference fukkery last night when I got home pretty called them 2 nobodies. Every time I go out to a bar and talk or ask bout shyt when I say fight 9 out of 10 say UFC boxing cards aren't even picked up by any places around here anymore they show every UFC card though. If UFC is dying then boxing is fukking brain dead and I like both but I'm just being honest all these cats like Garcia Canelo GGG Broner Ward ain't popping like that all with anyone who is a sports fan bytches like Holly Holm more over than all of them which is a damn shame. Boxing gotta do better job putting cats over with the general only one who creates any buzz is Floyd he milked it for all it's worth and damn near killed it at the same time haha

That's how it Is here In Cleveland too:mjcry:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Ward who isn'"t even that big star (in terms of popularity) did 5 million against Kovalev

And boxers talking about McGregor hah? :heh:

tell me who's talking about a reited 40 years old man for 2 years now constantly? :mjlol:

who applied for a license in the other sport in two states? :russ:

Only boxer who seriously called out McGregor was Paulie Malignaggi who is shot and damn near retired

Try again...