The disastrous life of Saiki K.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
I didn’t bother watching it because of how stupid the cover looks but man this anime is underrated and funny as hell. This and Hinamatsuri are the best comedies I’ve seen this year .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@O.T.I.S.

Netflix acquired the show now known as Saiki K. Reawakened. The English dub is back but they replaced all the voice actors from season 1 :martin:

I hope it's just as funny.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@O.T.I.S.

Netflix acquired the show now known as Saiki K. Reawakened. The English dub is back but they replaced all the voice actors from season 1 :martin:

I hope it's just as funny.
Just watched the first episode, its still pretty hilarious

especially the online videogame part.

i wish the second season of the first one was Dubbed... its hard to understand in Japanese because Saiki talks so fast and sarcastic

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the first episode, its still pretty hilarious

especially the online videogame part.

i wish the second season of the first one was Dubbed... its hard to understand in Japanese because Saiki talks so fast and sarcastic

Yeah, you right. I thought it was going to lose the charm but first ep. still had me :dead: Kaido a fukkin' clown for real.

I'm gonna go back knock out S2 and S3 of the first series before continuing. :beli:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious show. But at some point on Netflix the English dub is no longer available. And the dialogue is too damn fast to really appreciate all the nuances in subtitles. Kinda ruined it for me. I hope they dub all of the episodes.