The Dog Days Of Working Out (Cali & Florida people mind your business)

Daps
This one is for people who live places where there are actually seasons. Real easy to work out by the time May hits but what about in December when it's raining and 27? What about the days where just don't feel it? What about the days when you're unbearably sore?

This shyt isn't easy man...nor was it meant to be. I guess you have to earn July huh? :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This one is for people who live places where there are actually seasons. Real easy to work out by the time May hits but what about in December when it's raining and 27? What about the days where just don't feel it? What about the days when you're unbearably sore?

This shyt isn't easy man...nor was it meant to be. I guess you have to earn July huh? :ohhh:
That's what gyms are for

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If its below 60 I dont workout
If I passed gas in the past 48 hours I dont work out
If there are no big booty hoes at the gym I dont work out
If the wind is blowing to the west and a bird flies to the east I dont workout

Yall brehs out here with no standards :hhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
when i lived in DC and Philly i never had an issue working out during the winter. it's dark and cold, like wtf else is there to do after work? :yeshrug: i guess if you're an outdoor exercise person you might go stir crazy, but the inside of the gym doesn't succumb to cold weather so there's no reason for things to change :ld:

if you're ridiculously sore, take an extra day off from weights and do more/extra cardio (flushes the lactic acid), try contrast showers (1 min in cold water, 1 min in hot) and foam rolling or massage. also, sometimes when i'm sore, i find that doing the same workout actually helps me recover - like i'll do legs monday, DOMS in full glory on wed morning, but i bang out my leg routine again and i feel better.

mind over matter :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh