The Dotster review on PSVR

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
So I decided to finally give in and get the VR headset and pair it with the PS4 Pro, first reaction was to hook the shyt up, a lot of wires so I waited til I got bored enough and then hooked the shyt up, I was like that’s a lot of shyt but it was simple enough played the Vr Demo 2 and 1 was like okay this is Vr. Played the Vr world and shyt was like damn. Played super hot and Doom Vfr and had me amazed. I didn’t expect for the VR experience to be this good it’s really good so if u haven’t tried VR yet I really suggest getting it. It’s a new experience and even tho I prefer looking at a tv screen picking up the headset and seeing it in VR everyone should experience this and see it. 9 / 10 ratings. Boxing leagues is fun also

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So I decided to finally give in and get the VR headset and pair it with the PS4 Pro, first reaction was to hook the shyt up, a lot of wires so I waited til I got bored enough and then hooked the shyt up, I was like that’s a lot of shyt but it was simple enough played the Vr Demo 2 and 1 was like okay this is Vr. Played the Vr world and shyt was like damn. Played super hot and Doom Vfr and had me amazed. I didn’t expect for the VR experience to be this good it’s really good so if u haven’t tried VR yet I really suggest getting it. It’s a new experience and even tho I prefer looking at a tv screen picking up the headset and seeing it in VR everyone should experience this and see it. 9 / 10 ratings. Boxing leagues is fun also
Pretty much sums up 90% of the people who never tried VR and then experience it on their own for the first time.