The False Prophet - The Nation of Islam and the Assassination of Malcolm X

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
If anything was taken out of context please point it out but don't try to make it seem like anything was misrepresented.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Your videos are all misrepresentations because it shows snippets of ideas/incomplete thoughts with no context
If you're trying to shame the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan for criticizing Malcom X, then you're illogically worshiping a man because you think he has no faults
I would never say the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan doesn't have faults or is above criticism, no one is above criticism. Playing favorites with freedom fighters is counter productive

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
Your videos are all misrepresentations because it shows snippets of ideas/incomplete thoughts with no context
If you're trying to shame the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan for criticizing Malcom X, then you're illogically worshiping a man because you think he has no faults
I would never say the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan doesn't have faults or is above criticism, no one is above criticism. Playing favorites with freedom fighters is counter productive
It's not my video, so address the video and not me. You sound like what you are accusing me of. EXACTLY where in the video was anything misrepresented, incomplete etc. You sound vague like you created a concept to discredit the information provide simply because it has taken various quotes from both parties. It Furthermore I don't worship any man and i'll say it again, address the video not me.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It's not my video, so address the video and not me. You sound like what you are accusing me of. EXACTLY where in the video was anything misrepresented, incomplete etc. You sound vague like you created a concept to discredit the information provide simply because it has taken various quotes from both parties. It Furthermore I don't worship any man and i'll say it again, address the video not me.
Don't throw rocks and try to hide your hands. You're getting addressed because you're posting negatives videos, pictures and articles
Take your own advice, post complete speeches, point out what parts you have issues with. Don't ride the coattail of other nikkas

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
Don't throw rocks and try to hide your hands. You're getting addressed because you're posting negatives videos, pictures and articles
Take your own advice, post complete speeches, point out what parts you have issues with. Don't ride the coattail of other nikkas
I'm not hiding anything, what are you talking about? lol If you check my other two videos on the same subject I did post the various sources that were used including Farrakhan speeches. It's not necessary here. There is enough in the clips that places everything in its context. That's why you have yet to show anything that's out of context or anything that you are saying. This video is honest because it shows both sides out of their own mouths for the viewers to make up their own minds. It's not my fault that the evidence is damning.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I'm not hiding anything, what are you talking about? lol If you check my other two videos on the same subject I did post the various sources that were used including Farrakhan speeches. It's not necessary here. There is enough in the clips that places everything in its context. That's why you have yet to show anything that's out of context or anything that you are saying. This video is honest because it shows both sides out of their own mouths for the viewers to make up their own minds. It's not my fault that the evidence is damning.
verb (used with object), clipped, clipped or clipt, clipping.
1. to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
2.to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
3.to cut or trim the hair or fleece of; shear:
4. to pare the edge of (a coin).
5. to cut short; curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
6. to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
7. to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
the definition of clip
Which definition hints that a clip of something represents its whole and/or capable of providing context?

Like Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan said, you can't claim Malcom but don't implement/believe/practice anything he stood for. You think the great Malcom X would've promoted snippets/clips of something as truth and understanding?

The video I posted addressed both your videos directly
If you were concerned about
-getting and spreading truth,
-wanted context to help arrive at a truth and/or
-wanted to allow others to draw their own conclusion,
then you would've watched the full video.
If anything you would've watched the video to possibly get more evidence to prove whatever point you're trying to make, but you ignored video

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
the definition of clip
Which definition hints that a clip of something represents its whole and/or capable of providing context?

Like Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan said, you can't claim Malcom but don't implement/believe/practice anything he stood for. You think the great Malcom X would've promoted snippets/clips of something as truth and understanding?

The video I posted addressed both your videos directly
If you were concerned about
-getting and spreading truth,
-wanted context to help arrive at a truth and/or
-wanted to allow others to draw their own conclusion,
then you would've watched the full video.
If anything you would've watched the video to possibly get more evidence to prove whatever point you're trying to make, but you ignored video
You assume that I think Malcolm is even great. Like I said before address the video, not me. You still haven't done that. Nothing you post discredits anything in the video nor proves your strawman attempt to show that the video is biased. On to my ignore list you go. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You assume that I think Malcolm is even great. Like I said before address the video, not me. You still haven't done that. Nothing you post discredits anything in the video nor proves your strawman attempt to show that the video is biased. On to my ignore list you go. :camby:
smh. You don't even consider Malcom a great man, which he clearly was, but are trying to use his words to try discredit others. Please keep me on that ignore list

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
finally sunk in? your lack of knowledge and agenda was exposed
What have you really done? Think about it. You have posted absolutely nothing that refutes anything said in the video. NOTHING. This is a place for discussion. Not to go after people who post things that you don't like.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
Never said that I don't consider him either.
You work on assumptions, step your thinking up.