The Fattening Truth About Low Carb Diets

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:russell:

These vegan cats always come off like some kind of religious zealot telling people that the vegan way of eating is superior. I've long become reconciled that there is no one way that is superior to all others. I feel better on a high fat low carb way of eating, than I would if I was just trying to eat vegan.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Wouldn't this mostly depend on what type of carbs you're eating?

Simple carbs = bad. Complex carbs = good.
The kind of carb doesnt matter in a calorie restricted diet

Complex carbs will generally leave you feeling fuller though. A cup of oatmeal is way more filling than a Snickers bar

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
people always being 1 dimensional.

diet depends strongly on climate, physical activity level, genetics, etc. there's no one way.

Exactly what works for one person might not work for another.
Some people just need carbs to have energy, others have a lot more energy with a fat/protein based nutrition.
Personally I'm definetely the latter type, since I started eatin anabolic diet style I got A LOT more energy than before, dropped serious amount of fat & gained a lot of muscle mass and also got rid of some annoying problems like always beeing tired around noon/afternoon. On the other hand one of my best homies can't go without carbs and also can't deal with too much fat without gettin sick/stomach aches....:yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If you wanna be beast just do carb cycling and high intensity interval training, within 2 months you'll look like an olympic sprinter if you were at 13-14% body fat and had decent musculature underneath it.