The FBI’s New U.S. Terrorist Threat: ‘Black Identity Extremists’

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Wenzel Dashington is waking up right now wondering.. why is there a black van parked outside my box on the freeway?
original.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We know this was coming it's not a surprise. all things considered we have OVERT White Supremacists in the actual white house now, so of course their lapdogs gonna do their master's bidding... :coffee:

I'm not surprised in the least... Hopefully if they are watching I sincerely hope there are more white shootings by white men in america mowing down your little precious children then maybe, just maybe you will wake up from your delusion and prosecute and punish your own... until then, fukk it. Stay on our BI.
Ignore white dangerous insane shooters in your society and focus your ire at black people who have no power because you're afraid to punish your own and protect them no matter what...
:beli:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The Coli been under surveillance. You even have active posters used to sway groupthink in certain directions.

Thats why it always important to stay on code and be thoughtful about how you word things.
:jbhmm:Are any of them long time posters with positive reps?