The Game speaks on Kurt wrestling again, cabbie speaks, SD Women's Mania match, American Grit

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
COO Triple H recently appeared on ESPN's Cheap Heat to promote WrestleMania 33. During his appearance on the show, "The Game" spoke about the possibility of Kurt Angle wrestling for WWE again.

"The King of Kings" explained that the company will "never say never," but pointed to some of the medical concerns and other issues that may prevent such a thing from happening.

"Yeah, but I think that we were very clear with Kurt, I've been very clear with Kurt in every conversation on this topic, it's a proving ground, right? So he did a lot of great things and there's a lot of time under the table, a lot of baggage, all those things," said Triple H. "It just comes back down to, 'let's get together - let's see how it goes. If it goes well for you and it goes well for us, and everything is great, then, we see where it goes from there.'

HHH continued, "We're not going to say, 'never'. Kurt would have to go through a lot of physical requirements to be able to be allowed to return to the ring. And I know that angers fans, but that's us looking after the wellbeing of talent in general whether they like that or dislike that. That's the facts."

Kurt Angle is scheduled to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame during WrestleMania 33 weekend.
denzel-smoking.gif

On feuding with Samoa Joe and WrestleMania 33: “Right now I’m kind of involved in a bit of a problem with Samoa Joe. Whether that will carry to the show on WrestleMania or not, I really don’t know. It remains to be seen. The card for WrestleMania is always changing.

“Joe’s the kind of guy that when you’re in the ring with a guy like him it really tests you out, it really tests your physical limitations and abilities. For that reason, I like being in the ring with him. I don’t really like his actions over the last couple of weeks for sure. He’s aligned himself with Triple H, which is interesting. As far as being in the ring with him, I really enjoyed my time being in the ring with him in NXT — because even though we’ve known each other for about 12 years, I first met him in 2004, 2005, really the first time that we actually got in the ring with each other was actually in NXT. I really enjoyed being in the ring with him then, and I enjoy it now. But it’s tough, no doubt about it. He’s a really, really tough competitor, he’s 100 per cent legit, so you’ve got to know what you’re in for when you get in the ring with him.”

On the idea of Joining Smackdown Live: "I think it has been considered and if that's where they want me on the show that's where you'll see me next. Daniel knows how to reach me."

On getting to the next level in WWE and his goal for WrestleMania: “I don’t know what the next step is for me to take me to the next level. I know where I’d like to be. I’d like to be in a featured match on WrestleMania, not just this year but every year. I’d like to be somebody fans are excited to see what he’s going to do this year at WrestleMania. I feel like I’m not quite there yet. I feel like I’m getting there. I feel like time is kind of the enemy but it’s kind of on your side too, because the more work that you put in and the more you just constantly and consistently give good performances against good opponents and constantly exceed people’s expectations, the more you really endear yourself not only to the crowd but also, that’s also how your career just takes off. It’s just consistency and time. I’d love to tell you, ‘Oh, all I need is one good match against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania and that’s it, I’m set.’ But that’s not how it works. It’s got to be just repetition and over and over and over, and me constantly delivering the goods every time I’m out there, and that’s how I’m going to get to where I need to be — which is in an important match at WrestleMania every year.”
luke, samoa joe, zayn, el torito all got nothing set for mania still :smh:
In the women's Smackdown match, WWE has been trying their best to keep the participants of the match a secret, however, Mickie Jamies, Carmella, Natalya and Becky Lynch will definitely be involved against Alexa Bliss. Other possible participants include Naomi, if she is cleared from her knee injury, Summer Rae, Billy Kay, who is training at the WWE Performance Center, Tamina who is on the road full-time and possibly Eva Marie. As we first reported a few days ago, it's also possible that the women stars of the past that WWE has reportedly contacted to be part of WrestleMania could also figure into this match. No names are really clear at this point except Kelly Kelly, though Lisa Marie Varon and Lita are also names that have been tossed around.
no luna:yeshrug:
Although he is expected to take another hiatus from WWE after WrestleMania 33, John Cena's summer schedule is filling up quickly.

Cena announced via Twitter on Wednesday evening that he will be returning to his gig as host of American Grit on FOX.

Season two of American Grit starring John Cena will premiere on FOX on June 11th.

set yr DVR's

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Amid speculation and rumors that they are in discussion with WWE about a possible sale, Sinclair Broadcasting - the company that owns Ring of Honor - released the following statement to Bleeding Cool:

"Sinclair’s corporate policy is never to comment on speculative rumors and unsubstantiated stories."
:rudy:
One possible rumor that has been thrown around is the possibility of the Hardys appearing at WrestleMania as that would explain the title change on Smackdown seemingly coming out of nowhere. However, the Hardys are comitted to multiple independent dates until the end of April but they have reportedly passed their physicals with WWE and according to some reports, have also been offered a contract.
jeff gonna fvck that up again
On the Paige situation: "You just try not to put yourself in those positions. And it's really unfortunate, the whole Paige stuff. I think people need to understand that she's a human being, and one, she didn't have any control over those things being put online, from everything I understand. All WWE superstars have sex. I hate to break the news to everyone out there. All the guys have a p---s and all the girls have a v----a and they do human being things. It absolutely sucks and whoever is responsible for that should be put in prison for even remotely sharing that with anybody. It's just one of those things. We're all human beings and we work hard and we all had a goal and we all accomplished it, and I think people get caught up watching people on their television screens and think they're all of a sudden untouchable or larger than life. No, we're all human beings and we all experience the same things everybody else experiences. It's just that our lives are captured on TV at different moments.

"I think this is going to be a wakeup call for a lot of people to not keep things on their phones maybe, where people are able to hack in there if that was the case. It's no fault of her own. She did nothing wrong in this entire thing. Xavier Woods did nothing wrong. Everyone can form their opinion on this and that. They're just human beings having sex and it's no big deal. I thought WWE played it well with Xavier Woods last night (Monday) and move on from it. It's what humans do. But it sucks that it had to happen to her.
I know one of you subscribe to that f-ggot's podcast :smh:
It is not known if the Smackdown tag team title match at WrestleMania 33 will be simply a straight up tag match with the Usos defending against the American Alpha or if WWE will throw in other tag teams in an attempt to involve as many wrestlers as possible on the show.
heath and rhyno were plotting in their hour and a half of not showing up

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole "Angle has to pass a physical" thing is a lot of filler to avoid answering the question

Dude's still putting on 4-5 star independent matches